Help Wanted - Service Industry - Tomball
Lanws 4 Less By Veterans
You will be responsible for Mowing, Edging, Blowing, Weed Control & Trimming of Bushes. This will be a year-round position. Read More...
We are looking to fill an entry-level , Shop Hand / Assembler position. 40 hrs/ week M-F 8:00-5:00. Must have reliable transportation. Need to have general knowledge of safety in a shop environment and ability to work with hand tools.
This is an entry level position that is labor intensive. Typical duties and job requirements include, but are not limited to:
Ability to follow written and verbal directions
Ability to correctly read a tape measure, and use basic hand tools
Assemble OEM products according to directions using care and attention to detail
Clean up shop area, parking area, around the facility as needed (trash, debris, materials, etc.)
Lift raw materials, finished products, packed items; manually or with machine assistance
Ability to lift 75lbs
Count and package finished products for shipping, double checking always for quality and accuracy
Fosters a positive working relationship with co-workers, customers, clients, and management
Adherence to company policy regarding safety equipment and PPE
Assist with duties related to the work environment
Any other duty, responsibility, or task as assigned by the Supervisor
Working with electronics and wiring is an asset but not necessary
On Site training will be provided
We are a diverse group, and the candidate will need to be flexible, working on different projects as required.
Park Manor Of Tomball
Due to recent growth our facility is looking for hard-working CNAs to join our team at Park Manor of Tomball.
6am-2pm and 2pm to 10pm shifts available
As a CNA at Park Manor of Tomball, you will:
Provide assistance in activities of daily living and complete necessary tasks to promote patient health, including assisting patients with basic hygiene needs, maintaining an optimum level of mobility and assisting patients with nutritional intake, as needed
Collect patient data, including vital signs, input/output and other delegated measurements in accordance with unit/facility policy and standards of care
Document objective data and routine aspects of patient care
Recognize and report abnormalities and/or changes in the patient’s health status and responses to treatment to the licensed nurse
Promote continuity of care by accurately and completely communicating to other caregivers the status of patients for which care is provided
Perform procedures and use equipment as delegated by a licensed professional, consistent with demonstrated competencies and state scope of practice
Provide necessary supplies, support and assistance to medical staff and patients for unit specific procedures, under the direct supervision of a licensed professional
May provide general support to the department, including greeting and assisting patients, visitors, physicians and ancillary personnel
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for Park Manor of Tomball, you will need a high school diploma or equivalent and must be a CNA in good standing.
The qualified CNA will also have:
Valid Texas Certified Nursing Aide Certification
Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift and transfer residents (up to 100 pounds unassisted), bend, twist, push and pull
Knowledge of medical terminology, skill in nurse aide techniques
Exceptional organization skills, ability to prepare and maintain accurate resident charts, reports and observations
Effective communication skills and interpersonal relations
Good problem solving and independent thinking skills
Knowledge of basic hygiene and sanitation
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
We are equally committed to both our residents and employees and have created an environment that promotes professional and personal growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages including:
If you are looking to place yourself in a community that believes in team spirit while appreciating and rewarding individual contributions, then apply today! Read More...
up to $15/HR
Have a Pickup? We are hiring in 1960/290 through 1960/249 area and Spring!!
Part-time Evenings Trash Collection!!
Starting at 8 pm Sunday -Thursday
Door-to-door collection of trash within assigned apartment communities.
Pay: $15/hr with Pick-Up Truck or $11 with an enclosed vehicle
call (832) 589-9017 or (346) 313-9238 for information
Daniels Plumbing is looking to hire full-time Licensed Service Plumbers. If you're looking for a positive work environment, a friendly staff, great pay, and room to grow, Daniels Plumbing is looking for you.
Great quality of life
Plenty of room for growth
Assigned service vehicle
Holidays off, Paid Vacations
Please email us your resume or contact us at 281-351-6661
Family owned since 1986, Daniels Plumbing works hard to provide The Woodlands, Tomball, Spring, Cypress, Kingwood, and the Houston metro area with professional, high-quality plumbing services for both residential and commercial clients. Read More...
Shaggie Dog Salon
Dog bather wanted for small grooming salon. Read More...
Renewal By Andersen
Customer Service Rep/Customer Care Rep needed to join our installation, service, warranty and ordering department.
Are you an enthusiastic individual that thrives in a fast pace and team environment?
Looking for a full-time position that offers health benefits (medical, vision, dental), matching 401K, paid time off, and bonuses?
Provides 100% customer satisfaction to all in a timely, efficient, courteous and professional manner.
Do you have:
• 5+ years Customer Service Rep/Customer Care Rep in a customer facing position primarily by phone.
• 2+ years working for a Residential Remodeling, Residential Construction/ Home Building, Residential Services company or similar -- (replacement windows and/or doors, plumbing services, roofing services, HVAC services (heating, air conditioning), kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, etc.)
• 1+ years phone customer service speaking with homeowners regarding product warranties and services.
If you have a proven record of work excellence, superior customer service, teamwork skills, great attitude, and qualifications as outlined above you are encouraged to apply!
About Renewal by Andersen (www.rbahouston.com)
Renewal by Andersen, exclusive replacement window and patio door division of the 100+ year old Andersen Corporation.
Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish replacement process, where custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors are professionally installed for residential customers.
We have an infectious company culture where accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and recognized.
Location: Tomball, TX
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K. Several Aflac options such as Accident Insurance, Disability Income Protector, Cancer Insurance, Hospital Confinement Insurance, Hospital Intensive Care, and Life Protector. Vacation, sick and holiday pay. Bonuses.
Customer Service Representative will be involved with a myriad of tasks in supporting the operations/production department such as answering calls, scheduling, services, warranties, reimbursements, ordering, permits, etc.
• 5+ years Customer Service Rep/Customer Care Rep in a customer facing position, primarily by phone.
• 2+ years working for a Residential Remodeling, Residential Construction/ Home Building, Residential Services company or similar -- (replacement windows and doors, plumbing services, roofing services, HVAC services (heating, air conditioning), kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, etc.)
• 1+ years phone customer service speaking with homeowners regarding product warranties and services.
• Windows and/or Doors Industry a huge plus!
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and internal associates.
• Aptitude to learn and become proficient with Renewal by Andersen’s products and proprietary systems.
• Must be able to resolve problems in a courteous and professional manner.
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Familiar with the Houston and surrounding area
• Ability to work within paperless (digital) environment.
• Strong computer skills MS Office Suite
• Quick learner
• Ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background
We value integrity and quality if you share these values required qualifications as outlined above we are interested in hearing from you.
To be apply email, firstname.lastname@example.org, resume as an attached word or PDF document, your hourly compensation requirements, and a brief write up about your Warranty, Services, scheduling, and ordering experience and other qualifications for the role. Make sure to mention req# 0727-CSRHO-TDC
Whiskey Tango Bar
Looking for full-service bartenders and wait staff for a new bar in south Grimes County, just a few miles away from the Texas Renaissance festival. Experience is a plus. You will need to be TABC certified if hired.
Job Location: Navasota, TX 77868
Required license or certification: TABC Read More...
$12 per hour
Will be helping out the Lead Mechanic in repairing equipment and work trucks for an arboretum.
Must have a valid driver's license
Must speak English
Ideal age 20-25 years old
Must be a Non-smoker
Starting pay $12 + experience
Office Pride Of Spring
$9 per hour
Perform assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building's task and frequency schedule. Tasks will include a mix of the following:
• Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
• Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
• Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
• Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
• Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
• Work effectively with other team members.
• Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
• Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
• Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners. Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
• Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
• Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Must care about quality.
• Must be detailed oriented and work at a efficient pace.
• Must be reliable
• Able to lift 35 lbs
• Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching
• Must have valid driver's license and be able to pass a national background check
Quality Comfort Air, LLC
Min 4 years experience - Residential/ Light Commercial - service, repair, maintenance, installation
Clean Background & Clean Driving Record Read More...
South Texas Environmental
Do inspections and repairs on waste water systems. Read More...
Rooter-Man Plumbers / Edmond's Plumbing
All Plumbing; Multi family/ Light construction, Residential Service & Repairs, Read More...
Glaze And Associates, Inc
Installers Needed for a 31 Year Old Growing Company..........
Installation of Lockers, Bathroom Partitions and Toilet Accessories (Paper Towel Holders, Grab Bars, Framed Mirrors, Soap Dispensers, etc..) Markerboards & Tackboards, Projection Screens, Fire Extinguishers and other Section 10 Specialties items.
Installers must have tools and truck.
Jobs are in Houston and 150 miles Max around Houston Area.
Send Resume to:
Mail it to:
Glaze and Associates, Inc
9202 Sweetbrush Drive
Houston, Texas 77064 Read More...
Express Employment Professionals
Needing General Laborers to start IMMEDIATELY!! Read More...
We are looking for a skilled Cook for our new Family Entertainment Center opening in May in Spring, TX. Read More...
Shaggie Dog Salon
Fast growing salon is seeking a reliable, motivated individual that is able to assist with bathing, drying and brushing all types of dogs. Contact: 832-934-2033 or email@example.com Read More...