Perform assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building's task and frequency schedule. Tasks will include a mix of the following:
• Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
• Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
• Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
• Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
• Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
• Work effectively with other team members.
• Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
• Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
• Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners. Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
• Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
• Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Must care about quality.
• Must be detailed oriented and work at a efficient pace.
• Must be reliable
• Able to lift 35 lbs
• Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching
• Must have valid driver's license and be able to pass a national background check
$9 per hour Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »