GYM Program Director
The Gym4KidsUSa is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and responsible individual who can develop, organize and implement high-quality enrichment programs for children ages birth to 12 years, focusing on gymnastics, dance, sports, ninja warrior, and birthday parties, etc. The Program Director must ensure the facility is safe, values-oriented, and adequately staffed under the company's policies and other state and federal standards and TEA program guidelines, if applicable.
1. Manages, directs, and coordinates all company program.
2. Ensures high-quality program services and support to enrolled students in an effective manner
3. Assures regular student and parent participation, as defined by program requirements, by monitoring attendance and taking steps to ensure that regular student counts are met or exceeded.
4. Recruits, hires, trains, develops, schedules, and directs site staff to deliver the program as achieve intended objectives.
5. Manages and controls the budget related to the programs.
6. Assures compliance with state regulations, if applicable, to program areas. Ensures that company program standards are met, and safety procedures are in place.
7. Organize supplies, materials, equipment, and transportation for the center.
8. Facilitate communication and create a link between the school-day and the program.
9. Attend all required meetings, conferences, and training.
10. Develops and maintains relationships with school administration, parent groups, and other organizations and agencies related to assigned programs.
11. Maintains compliances and keep proper records and files.
12. Assists in the marketing and distributing of program information and creating additional traffic and generating sales.
13. Meet timelines and deadlines related to supporting systems and employee compliance.
• Bachelor's degree in PROGRAMS related field or equivalent.
• At least 21 years of age.
• CPR, First Aid, AED certifications, and Child Abuse Prevention training
• 1-3 years previous experience, including 2 years supervisory experience in the
• Ability to plan, organize, and implement age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities
• Previous experience with diverse populations
• Strong oral and written communication and computer skills
• Employee Type: Full Time Exempt
• work Hours: After school and Weekends, during School hours
• Required Degree: 2 Year Degree
• Manage Others: Yes
Employee - Full Time
Based on Experience
Contact this Employer »