We are looking for an experienced, hard-working HVAC technician for residential and lite commercial. They will be responsible to inspect, repair, and install for our customers’ cooling, heating and ventilation systems. A technician will also be responsible to sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers to ensure longevity of their systems.
• Travel to different homes and businesses throughout the day and determine problems in order to repair or replace the system before the customer is inconvenienced
• Must be able to diagnose & repair current HVAC issues
• Preventative maintenance on HVAC systems
• Sell maintenance contracts to current customers to ensure longevity of products
• When necessary, discuss various options with clients to help them determine which option is best for their situation
• Conduct performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings to keep temperature comfortable in the home or office.
• Oversee new installs and make sure the install goes to company standards (including permits and inspections needed to be scheduled; job site clean-up; warranty registration).
• Phone calls routed on designated weekends.
Must have 3+ years’ experience
Must be able to pass a drug test, pass a background check, and clean driving record
Employee - Full Time
$22.00 to $32.00 / hour
Contact this Employer »