Calling all Rock Stars!!
How would you like to get paid more than just an hourly? Are you looking to start a new career? Would you like to work for a company that has room for advancement? Do you want to work for a company that’s the leader in their industry?
Renewal by Andersen is looking for motivated, well-spoken, and energetic individuals to add to our Promoter team. This is an entry-level sales position where you will attend different events & retail locations to talk to potential customers about window and door replacement. Being a Promoter requires the ability to have conversations with ease, answer objections and keep a positive attitude. This is a great job for someone who’s looking to start a new career, college student, or semi-retired.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE JOB
• Go to different events & retail locations
• Engaging with customers that walk by
• Educating potential customers on window and door issues and the benefits of our product
• Scheduling customers for a free in-home consultation
• You will serve as the first impression for our company
WHAT YOU'LL BRING | THE PERSON
• Excellent communication skills
• Outgoing personality
• Competitive attitude
• A positive attitude
• Desire to learn and grow
• Reliable transportation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU| THE BENEFITS
• Excellent company culture!
• Hourly base plus uncapped bi-weekly and monthly bonuses (ability to earn $30.00+ based on your production)
• Paid professional sales training
• Part-time hours – full-time pay
• Potential to turn into a Full-time role
• Growth opportunity (Trainer, Design consultant, Team Lead, Manager)
• Opportunities 7 days a week with lucrative weekend hours
• Regular contests and additional incentives
• 401k option after 1 year of service (minimum 20 hours a week to qualify)
Empowered to be Extraordinary. We believe in our people. And that's why we empower you to develop a career path that supports your unique voice and talents.
THE RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN STORY
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window replacement division of 118-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RBA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has locations across the USA and some parts of Canada,
The State of Texas is an "at will" employment state. I understand that this job description does not create a contract for employment with Renewal by Andersen and that the Company reserves the right to change or modify this job description at any time with or without notice. I understand that my employment is "at will" and the Company or I may end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state or local protected class. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds.
Weekly $750-$1,500+ Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »