A froster will make frosting and frost all cakes according to NBC's standards and time guidelines. Froster must be able to take full responsibility and ownership of their area and take pride in their work. Froster must also be willing to constantly grow and better the quality of their work. The froster's responsibility will be to keep the frosting station clean, sanitized and running efficiently.
• Ability to prioritize and have a sense of organization
• Has the ability to work well under pressure and under a certain time frame
• Has a STRONG sense of pride in one's work
• Ability to work at a fast pace
• Possess strong physical stamina
• Can lift 50 lbs repetitiously
• Feels the necessity to keep a clean work environment
• Possess a strong sense of teamwork
• Ability to follow instructions
• Has integrity
• Takes initiative
• Fits the Nothing Bundt Cakes Culture
• Full training provided
**Must be available to work afternoons every day of the week.
Nothing Bundt Cakes celebrates the very heart of true hospitality where all are welcome and no one is a stranger. Each thoughtful detail of the experience, from the heartfelt welcome at the door to remembering the guest's favorite flavor, has been naturally embraced at Nothing Bundt Cakes. And, we bring the same spirit into our relationships with our employees.
We are looking for mature reliable candidates & invite a very special kind of person to become part of our Nothing Bundt Cakes family.
PART_TIME Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »